Title: Senior Cloud Developer
Location: Warner Robins, Georgia/ Remote
Duration: Full time/Permanent
Security Clearance Required: TSI/SCI
Working directly with a team of Enterprise Architect(s), Solution Architect(s) and Subject Matter Experts (SME), you will work as a Senior Cloud Developer to support multiple migrations of legacy applications to an AWS cloud. AWS certification preferred.
We will need someone that brings a minimum of 5 years of experience. A cloud architect that services across a range of technologies, application of architectural methods and structure complex solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience using AWS GovCloud, Commercial Cloud Provider (C2S).
- Both HIGH SIDE (C2S) and LOW-SIDE (SECRET C2S) experience desired. Must have knowledge of how to configure VPC(s), Cloud-native services such as Cloud Object Storage, Cloud File System, Simple Notification Service (SNS), CloudFormation Scripts and knowledge of deployment in a multi-cloud environment. Container technologies (DOCKER), Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, DOCKER SWARM etc.,) desired. Knowledge of Platform As A Service (example: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, REDHAT OpenShift) is desired.
- Supports delivery of services, strategic planning activities and business case development.
- Infrastructure disciplines such as applicaition, databases, network, security operations etc
- Prior software development experience, as well as design and architecture desired. Knowledge of and appreciation for 12-factor coding principles needed.
Experience/ Required Skills:
- AWS Cert/ Deployment, CI/CD Pipeline establishment
- Hands-on Java development (in prior years),
- Object Oriented Design/Development (prior years)
- Azure DevOps/TFS
- Lead design / implementation on a private/ hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Implementation of GovCloud/ cloud projects
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with Cloud Migration Strategy
- Clearance: Top Secret/ SCI