Title: DevOps Integrator
Location: Warner Robins, GA
Security Clearance Required: Secret
As part of the Dhara team, you will leverage the latest Agile & CNCF based technologies in support of DoD missions as a software development/integration solution engineer
Description: Demonstrated experience with software development within the last +3 years, to include:
- Experience Developing in Python, JAVA, SQL, BASH and Angular environments.
- Demonstrated experience developing secure API/RESTful services.
- Ability to change direction with changing requirements or architectural changes.
- Demonstrated experience developing microservices and cloud environments.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Demonstrated experience deploying microservice based applications
- Provide design, development, and test functions for system software and analytic products.
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Use of productivity tools such as Jira/Confluence and Github
- Demonstrated experience using Git (Gitlab) and code repositories
- Demonstrated experience with AWS cloud environment
- Experience utilizing infrastructure as Code, using tools such as Terraform/AWS CloudFormation
- Experience with Container & Kubernetes based systems
- Secret (Can Sponsor you for a Clearance)
Dhara Culture & Position Expectations
- Applies knowledge and provides guidance to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Applies knowledge in analyzing user/business needs and functionality to plan and design software systems to meet those needs.
- May act as a consultant across multiple programs and/or contracts within a Division.
- Applies knowledge and provides guidance for software updates, refinement, testing, and debugging to meet business needs.
- Provides expert knowledge and guidance on the software or system process for optimal documentation and future maintenance and updates.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced team-members.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- 3-5 Years Experience in Software Development / System Engineering
Work Location: Warner Robins AFB / Remote