The Dhara HBCU Internship Program
In support of Executive Order 13779-White House Initiative to Promote Excellence and Innovation at Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU), Dhara Consulting Group, Inc. has established the Dhara HBCU Internship Program to hire talented interns to work in the IT industry.
We hire juniors and seniors majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering with a 3.0 GPA or better to work on leading IT technologies. The work is 20 hours a week, reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. Additional details are provided in the Dhara Intern Job Description document. We pay competitive salaries and the intern has the potential to make a long and lucrative career at Dhara Consulting Group. Each intern may have one or more mentors while working within the program.
The intern will be working on Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning (AI/ML) supporting the Chief Technology Officer (CTO), using the following technologies:
- TensorFlow, end-to-end open source platform for machine learning.
- Py Torch, an open source machine learning library.
- Cloud Solutions.
- Terraform – an orchestration tool.
- Ansible – a configuration management tool.
- A junior or senior at an HBCU school in the Washington, DC area.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or better.
- Majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related IT major.
- The work will involve obtaining a secret clearance, and the candidate must be a U.S. citizen.
- Dhara Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and a Minority-owned Small Business.
- Work to be performed in our Rockville, MD office at 20 hours a week.
- Work is hourly paid on the 15th and end of each month for the previous pay period.
- Salaries are competitive based on expertise and experience of each candidate.
- Insurance: the law requires that interns have personal accident and liability insurance before starting their internship. This should be the responsibility of the parents or the school.
For more information, please call our Hiring Manager, Craig Jensen, at his mobile: 415 297 3556.